Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Using the HOOF-IT Stand

So I have partnered up with a great company Hoof-It and I have been using lots of the products and especially the Hoof-It  2-in-1 Stand!
The hoof stand is a vital piece of equipment for any Farrier/Trainer/Owner/Vet!  This tool allows the user to have a sturdy stable cradle to place a hoof into for cleaning/trimming/treating all while not having to carry or support the weight yourself.  Also with the flip of a quick release lever you can drop the cradle and move to a cushioned post for finishing your trim or just a bit of stretching and patience. 

There are 3 different sizes available, I have been using the jr. and love it.  I rarely shoe draft breeds but the jr. has fit my needs for all types of horses I encounter in my Farrier route.  Please contact me via email at jason@painteddranch.com or visit the Hoof-It website for more information or to purchase one.

Also be on the look out for a video tutorial of me using this tool and showing its many benefits.



No comments:

Post a Comment